Sunday, July 13, 2014

GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY


All is ready for the big party on the 14th. Bastille day. Jarnac has closed off the town square for their soiree dinner dance. The food tent is up and all the people are in the mood already.  It's France's biggest holiday I think. Very much alike to Canada Day or 4th of July in the US. 

We also get some new retail action in town, right next to our house Jarnac's second tatoo parlor is going to open on Tuesday.  I am hesitant to get excited, I have my marks and there already is one other artist int own. Let's see how that ill work.
The second shop is going to offer wines and beer, along with fine foods and coffee beans. I don't drink beer and get my wine from the producer, but this concept has legs. There is a beer store in Angouleme, that is always very busy. Add the wine and you got it covered. Plus the location right next to the Alambic Restaurant is a good one. So I see that one in for the long haul.





MOULES FRITES AND LOTS OF MUSIC

CROWD CONTROL GATES ARE GOING UP

THE PARTY TENT ON PLACE DU CHATEAU

THE NEWLY PAINTED CLOCK TOWER

THE KIDS PART IS UP AND RUNNING



AND BUSY TOO

WINE BEER COFFEE AND FINE THINGS

THE NEW NEIGHBOR

No comments: