Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ISABELLA'S NEW CAMERA



Isabella received an early Christmas gift. A brand new Canon camera. It's a small part Christmas gift and a very large part reward for having toughed it out on a brutal regime for the last 12 month. A regime her mother only lasted for 6 month on, her father did not even bother.  That restrictive regime takes a gigantic amount of will power, especially in a food driven household as ours. I am very proud of Isabella.

As fascinated as I am with the quality of the pictures that Canon takes, I am even more amazed how different we can see the same thing. Flowers, animals, objects, the whole town through Isabella`s eyes and lens looks very different than my images that I have posted over the years. I like her perception, the way Jarnac looks.

In no specific order, here are some of Isabella`s images:





































9 comments:

keenast said...

Great photos - so gentle and sensitive and perceptive.

Beautiful.

H.Peter said...



Thank you Karl, Isabella will be very happy.

Nadege said...

She is good. Did she take lessons or self taught?

isabella said...

Thank you!

Nadege: I am self faught. :) thank you

H.Peter said...


Self faught. A new way of learning.

Nadege said...

I am very impressed!

isabella said...

Like you could type better than I could on this little keyboard ;)

Thank you Nadege!

puppyfur said...

Just catching up. Happy New Year! Isabella has a very good eye...methinks you've got a budding artist there!

H.Peter said...

I can't wait for Isabella to be an artist. Then I will be her agent and get to charge her 15%!