Thursday, August 01, 2013

KNEAD LUNCH?



Isabella just found these images from Kneaded Bakeshop, a GFP licensee in Regina, Saskatchewan. 
They recently added gluten free Panini with daily changing ingredients to their line up and I have to say they look fantastic. One is called Curry Apple Turkey melt. If that does not sound good to a Celiac......


What's next Sarah? Gluten free Pizza??





ALL GLUTEN FREE

AND I THOUGHT MY PANINI LOOKS GOOD.....

NEW CREATIONS DAILY

ON THE GO!

I AM MAKING THIS ON SUNDAY. WITH BACON

GF HOT DOG BUNS

CHOCOLATE CHERRY CAKE FOR DESERT

4 comments:

Ken Broadhurst said...

I think gluten-free pizza dough sounds like a really good idea. Cornmeal? Rice flour? Buckwheat? Sound like a good combination to me.

H.Peter said...



while I am personally lucky to be able to eat a regular Pizza anytime, when at home we have Victoria's GF Pizza. She has a proprietary flour mix for it:

Rice, potato, guar and tapioca. no corn meal.

http://theceliachusband.blogspot.fr/2008/11/gf-patisserie-flour-mix.html

ellorneo said...

You still owe me a panini, I recall...

H.Peter said...

Anytime Monsieur, my address in France is......