Monday, October 08, 2012

LA FARINE SANS GLUTEN EST ARRIVE



I am out of shape. Very much so. 
Today, after a little bit of an Odyssey all the way from the  US,  GF Patisserie's flour mix arrived.  Though I was looking forward to fresh supplies ( I am not eating any gluten inside the house), I dreaded the day a little bit, as I had to hoof the 50 lbs bags up to the store room which is on the second floor.  That's a giant workout for anyone, let alone me. 

Regardless. The delivery guy was very helpful getting the pallet off the van all the way to the door. A quick count established that 5 bags were missing. 45 instead of 50. 
Hmmm. It's not as if a dock worker in Houston could have slipped that much in his back pocket. We will double check with the shipper, somewhere along the chain of delivery someone may have realized that this is excellent product? Maybe a lucky Celiac who now has enough gluten free flour to bake for the next little while....nah. I am sure the riddle will be solved.

Let the test baking begin. 



THE BEST GLUTEN FREE FLOUR 

DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH

THE BAGS SEEN FROM THE STORAGE ROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR

UP THESE STAIRS.....

....AND ANOTHER FLIGHT

ENOUGH FLOUR TO MAKE  THOUSANDS OF CUPCAKES

AND LOADS AND LOADS OF GF BREAD

No comments: