Monday, October 01, 2012

FRANCE BLOGS



Obviously I read other Blogs. My interest has shifted since moving to France, away from just food to other Bloggers from around the world who took the plunge and are here for one reason or the other. 
Some write daily, some barely write. Informative none the less. The country most represented by their expats in France is Great Britain. But I have found some Canadians and Americans who are here as well. We need more of them, if for nothing else than to create a balance with the Fish & Chips crowd....

In no particular order, here are the Blogs  I enjoy reading :



http://www.ckenb.blogspot.fr
American expat Ken, pretty much writes daily. For me the blog is appealing for it's day to day account of day to day stuff. Not any singular focus, just the way life is.


 www.wcs4.blogspot.fr
Great images. Daily.


Some great tutorials about living in France, as well as a passion for Cheese. if you enjoy cheese, this is the Blog.


From Whiterock in British Columbia all the way to Capestang, in the south of France.
This family even made it onto House Hunters International.

http://americanmominbordeaux.blogspot.fr/
From new York state to the wine capital of the world. 




Besides being an interesting read, here you can find links to plenty of other Blogs about Paris and France.

I know there are many more Blogs, there is only that much time in a day. So after you visited all these Blogs, get back to work......



6 comments:

Nadege said...

3 of those blogs are in my favorite list. I will check out the other ones. Thanks Peter!

H.Peter said...

Cool. It's a small world.

Ken Broadhurst said...

Thanks, H.Peter. Walt and I both appreciate the mention. Ken

H.Peter said...

You are welcome.

Kassandra said...

Hey there, thanks so much for the other blog links and for your great informative blog. I live In Kalispell and plan to retire to France in 2020, so reading about your adventures is extremely helpful!!! Looking for the right little town...was in Bordeaux daytripping last April and fell in love with Bergerac. I would love to be able to correspond with you.

H.Peter said...


Hi Kassandra,

I commend you on being able to have such a clear view of the future down the road. I am not able to plan what's for lunch this Sunday.

You can get in touch with me via my email: theceliachusband@gmail.com