Saturday, August 11, 2012

GLUTEN FREE LAS VEGAS


Been to Vegas lately? Had some great gluten free cupcakes? Or gluten free bread?
Beau Monde , the only 100% gluten free bakery in Vegas is celebrating it's first anniversary this week.
I cannot believe it has been one year ago already that Victoria went back to Vegas to help open Beau Monde Bakery. 

They not only offer great bread and sweets,  their cake creations are fantastic. 100% Gluten free. After all Vegas is the wedding capital of the world. So make sure yo visit them during your next trip to Las Vegas.


BEAU MONDE BAKERY
2380 N. BUFFALO, SUITE 110
LAS VEGAS, NV
T.: (702) 331-1515




ONE YEAR AGO

BEAU MONDE BAKERY

THE BEST GLUTEN FREE BREAD IN VEGAS


 THE BEST GLUTEN FREE CUPCAKES

GLUTEN FREE CAKES

FOR ALL OCCASIONS

MY FAVORITE


3 comments:

Nadege said...

There is a new book out "wheat belly". I am sure Victoria would find it fascinating.

H.Peter said...

Good morning Nadege,

we heard so much about that book, will have to get it next.

My Journey With Candida said...

I don't have as much of a problem with gluten as I do with yeast and sugar in my bread. I found a Spelt bread that is yeast and sugar free. I even bought it the last time I was in Las Vegas.

I wonder if the Beaumonde Bakery makes any bread sugar and yeast free?