Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BLOGS WE READ


On the right hand side of this page you see a column that shows other Blogs worthwhile reading. In my eyes that is. My interest has shifted a bit, away from solely Gluten Free issues, after all I am only gluten free by marriage to a Celiac.  Which means I still tell you all about  gluten free stuff worthwhile sharing, but there is more than that happening in our daily lives in Europe.
At the end of this month we are headed to Austria for a while, as it was long planned when we still lived in Canada. So there should be some interesting posts about that. Then there are ongoing renovations on the place we bought in France, settling into the french lifestyle (which is very hard for me) and other good ideas to tell you about.


In the meantime, check out these Blogs in no particular order. There is more Blogs, but between Victoria and myself, these ones are the favorites.



2012 RUNNER UP IN GLUTEN FREE BLOGGING, BUT REALLY, SHOULD HAVE WON



ONE OF THEM IS CANADIAN.....




HANDS DOWN,BEST FOOD BLOG




FRENCH LIFE. DAILY.




3 comments:

Keira said...

Nice work, I am really glad to be 1 of several visitants on this awful site : D

Ken Broadhurst said...

I look for a new post on your blog every day...

H.Peter said...

Nothing like a little pressure...