Tuesday, June 14, 2011

GLUTEN FREE SLIDERS

Sliders. Mini Hamburgers. Not my first choice at any restaurant, but for fun they are good. I prefer my large hunk of Burger.

Victoria experimented with her Hamburger Buns one day and for future licensed bakery owners, she has the recipe ready. Gluten Free Mini Hamburger Buns.

They turned out great, I toasted them a little bit, added all the good stuff, lettuce, tomato, pickle, cheese and cocktail sauce. Some roasted potatos on the side, Isabella polished off her set of three before I was ready with own, regular, man sized Hamburger. So. Coming soon to a gluten free bakery near you.

















DONE. ATE THREE!


MAN SIZED!

1 comment:

sandhiya said...

I'm just visiting here and $mile you back!..nice blog and thank you! Bakery Equipment