Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GLUTEN FREE THAI CURRY

I made a gluten free green Thai Curry. From a recipe. A novelty! With minor modifications. Nothing major, just added my mushrooms and omitted the onions (Victoria's tummy says so). All other ingredients, to my disbelief I was able to find at T&T. An excellent source of all things Asian. Loads of bargains too. If you have one close by, you should check that store out. Here is a post from a while ago: http://theceliachusband.blogspot.com/2008/07/t-supermarket.html

This type of Curry seems so popular, it has it's own website! http://www.thaigreencurry.org/  You'll find all the ingredients and instructions there, so that saves me a lot of typing....serve on rice or with rice noodles, you'll be amazed how easy it actually is to prepare. Gluten free!

All the leftover exotics (Lime leaves, lemon grass and peppers) I stuck in the freezer for the next attempt.

LOADS OF INGREDIENTS

BLEND MOST INGREDIENTS TO A SMOOTH PASTE

CHOP THE VEGGIES & MEAT

GLAZE THEM

ADD PASTE & COCONUT MILK

SIMMER FOR A WHILE - EAT!

No comments: