Friday, July 02, 2010

ON THE ROAD - DELIVERING GLUTEN FREE BREADS



Isabella and myself went on a quick tour of Calgary today, to ensure all of Victoria's restaurant clients get their gluten free order in time for another weekend rush. New on the list is CHAR CUT Roast House, located downtown, they placed a trial order as they have received a few inquires for gluten free breads.
We dined there on Father's day and yes, their Shareburger with Victoria's gluten free Buns might just be a huge hit for the Celiac crowd...

Come along for the ride......


WE STARTED AT CABIN CAFE ON BOW TRAIL

NEXT WAS PRIMAL GROUNDS ON 37TH AVENUE SW

WHERE ISABELLA LIKES THE GF SOUPS

A QUICK STOP AT THE CFM....

...TO PICK UP THE LATEST CITY PALATE

ON TO CHARCUT DOWNTOWN

WHERE YOU CAN ORDER THIS GLUTEN FREE NOW

LAST STOP, INGLEWOOD


GF DUCK CONFIT SANDWICH

5 comments:

ellorneo said...

something tells me you enjoy the delivery days. I don't know why I think that though....

H.Peter said...

Good morning Lorne,

it's a love-hate thing to be honest. Traffic being the major factor.

All good at the home front?

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellorneo said...

All's well my GF friend! Baby is doing well and already demanding his panini.

Monica said...

So glad the Cabin Cafe has GF menu options. I used to work in the area frequently, and each time I'd go the only GF offering they had was salad.

Next time I visit Calgary I'll have to drop in.

Thanks for the heads-up!