Saturday, July 17, 2010

GLUTEN FREE SANDWICH

I like a good sandwich. Good meat, good (home made) Mayo, cheese, and most importantly, good bread.
Until GF PATISSERIE was born, we were a two bread box household. My bread and of course allthe GF breads for Victoria and Isabella.
Even in the first few month of Victoria baking gluten free, I would go to my favorite bakeries for a good loaf of bread.
After a while however, especially once the Italian Flatbread came into the program, I started to use this bread instead of my regular ones. Let me tell you, it makes the best sandwich you can imagine. It's the herb flavoring that makes this bread stand out over others.
Don't get me wrong, I still go to Lina's Italian Market for lunch, or Spolumbo's for a sausage in a bun, but at home it's GF bread now.

Last weekend, Victoria wanted her favorite sandwich, Bacon, Tomato and Avocado. If you have not tried this version before, get some Avocados and make this sandwich. For you and your family.
It's excellent. See the size of Isabella's sandwich? She ate it all....












4 comments:

wheat free mom said...

I too love your gf bread. After doing some travelling lately, and trying other breads, yours at GF Patisserie is the best!
Nice work on the GF Patisserie website-great new look!
wheatfreemom

H.Peter said...

Hi Carrie,

where did you go this time?
Find anything worth Blogging about?

Chris said...

Delish! There is nothing like the fattiness of bacon and avocado!

Keri said...

Hello, ... this is a sandwich worth blogging about. May I just say that it looks outstanding. Great blog you have too. I'm following.

Come to my blog and enter to win a $40.00 Gift Card from CSNStores.com. The odds are great since under 100 entries is usually about all I get on my blog. If you do, hope you win. Thanks, Keri