Thursday, June 24, 2010

GLUTEN FREE QUICHE WITH FRENCH FRIES

The star of the meal is undeniably GF PATISSERIE'S gluten free Quiche they made for this weekend. However, equally exciting are my hand cut, home made fries. You all need to make them from now on.
It's really easy and a week ago I learnt a trick from this Blog post and it really really works. I am amazed still.




Victoria brought home a couple of Quiches for me to taste, I simply heated them up while the fries were frying away, added some salad and wished I am eating this dinner in Menton. Overlooking my pool. Alas, I am still here.


GLUTEN FREE DINNER

EASY. WATCH YOUR FINGERS

ENOUGH FOR THREE

IT'S AMAZING. START COLD.

NOTHING BEATS HOMEMADE FRIES

2 comments:

葉婷 said...

Pen and ink is wits plough. ....................................................................

gfe--gluten free easily said...

I do love homemade fries! Mine take a little more time than that version. Will have to give them a try for sure. And, quiche, ah,, another of my favorites. :-)

Shirley