Tuesday, May 04, 2010

WHEN IN VEGAS.......


.....how far would you drive to get your hands on some of GF PATISSERIE'S fresh baked goods. Or even a great tasting, gluten free Panini, Waffle or Pizza? maybe even a complete dinner that's gluten free?
With no worries about cross contamination or anything.

The people who will open the bakery in Las Vegas have sent Victoria an incredible place to look at. The perfect set up for a 100% dedicated gluten free operation.
If they sign the lease, the bakery could be in operation much sooner than everybody thought.
So please tell me, how far would you drive to enjoy the best gluten free meal of your trip to Vegas? 10 minutes? 20 Minutes? 15.00 Cab fare, 25.00 cab fare?

4 comments:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Sounds very exciting! I have been known to spend what some would consider a ridiculous amount of money on excellent food on vacations, so probably the top amount on all--food, cab fare, gratuity. ;-) Make me feel pampered and I'm a weak woman in that regard. LOL

Shirley

Elyse said...

Hey, I agree, this sounds very exciting. My husband and I eat Gluten free and we would agree that we need more bakeries and restaurants with GF menus. We actually just discovered that in Calgary at the Red Water Grill, they serve a ton of GF on their menu form pizza, pasta and grilled flat bread that is to die for! If you haven't yet eaten there I would go!

H.Peter said...

So we wil see you in Vegas, Shirley....

H.Peter said...

hello Elyse,

Redwater Grill. Sounds amazing. I wil have to take Victoria there.
Thanks for stopping in