Saturday, April 17, 2010

COOKING WITH BRUNO


Bruno. Chef extraordinaire is on YOU TUBE! He shot a series of cooking clips and I present you his first, raw, unedited video, where he is preparing Red Snapper. Who of you has attempted to make Red Snapper at home? This is your chance to learn it.

Last night we also discussed this idea about an underground supper club idea for you. Bruno will cook, I will serve. A bit too soon, as we have not even found a location yet, but we are going to do it. Once at least. Maybe more. All gluten free. Pasta included.

Here is Bruno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjd8aSGcOx8



2 comments:

A Canadian Foodie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea. I am going to the video right now - and will be back. The infamous BRUNO! WOW!

A Canadian Foodie said...

Wonderful. Where did you ever get such a GORGEOUS red snapper - and WHY didn't we get to see it finished? That was such a disappointment, Bruno! Simple, excellent instructions - really wonderful to see how you would make this dish... but, don't forget to video the final product, or we viewers may rebel, should you do this again. Supper club - unite! I am trying to make time to do the meatball gravy cook off - that I challenged myself to with That Jew Can Cook. He makes great videos. I love his site. It is new - but great.
:)
Valerie