Wednesday, April 28, 2010

100% GLUTEN FREE DINING

Shirley Braden, one woman army when it comes to make people understand that eating Gluten Free is not all that difficult and can taste just as good as regular food, has reviewed a restaurant in Asheville, NC that serves 100% gluten free food only. WITHOUT ADVERTISING IT!

What the...? Population 75000. Plus some tourists who visit the Biltmore Estate nearby.
Calgary? The city clocks in at a mill plus people these days. No GF Resto here. Well, read it all in Shirley's Blog and I  hope Mr. M.P reads this. It would work great in Calgary, I know it.

http://glutenfreeeasily.com/posana-cafe-review/



SHIRELY BRADEN, GFE

2 comments:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

It is pretty phenomenal, isn't it? I wish I could beam everyone there to enjoy it. I'd seriously eat there ALL the time if I lived nearby. :-) This concept could succeed anywhere! I've been saying this forever ... real food ... gluten doesn't have to be added.

Thanks for all the kind words! Modifying your compliment to me, you're like my one-man marketing team sometimes. I really appreciate it! Spreading the gfe concept for sure!! :-)

Shirley

Allison the Meep said...

This is awesome! I live in NC, so I will definitely eat there next time I visit Asheville.