Thursday, March 18, 2010

A DIFFERENT KIND OF COSTCO




While I visited Las Vegas, I had a chance to visit a Business Center Costco. Pretty much the same foot print as your average Costco, this one is more geared towards the professionals, with an emphasis on the hospitality industry. Much smaller selection, no clothing or retail sized packaging at all. 

A thin crowd to be honest. But I guess no household even in the US would buy a gallon of Mayo. I hope....
What I do love about this specific style of Costco, is their appliance section geared towards the restaurant industry.. Click on the images and enjoy. 





LOVE THIS FRIDGE

FOR THE NEXT BAKERY...


ALL THE UTENSILS YOU EVER NEED IN A KITCHEN


SUGAR, MORE EXPENSIVE THAN IN CANADA

CHEESE MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE INT HE USA

SAME FOR BUTTER. MUCH LESS


FOR MY RISOTTO?


BOTTLED DRINKS EVRYWHERE


A GALLON???

4 comments:

Chris said...

Nice. I've never visited that kind of Costco before. And as I'm looking for a high end blender right now, it seems like the kind of place to at least walk thru.

And really, who doesn't need a gallon of mayo!!

Christy said...

can you get in with just a regular costco card? that looks like a fun place to check out

H.Peter said...

Good evening Chris,

Victoria just stepped up and bought a Vitamix.
It was well worth the $$, however I believe there are comparable ones out there for less coin.

H.Peter said...

hello Christy,

yes a regular COSTCO Card will do.
What? Need a gallon of Mayo???