Sunday, February 07, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY IDEAS

February 14th. Way too close to Christmas. Isn't it? We just bought gifts. Loads of them.
Anyway. Be smart, forward this post to your spouse for some ideas.

Gift Certs are always easy.

So are flowers.

Fondue from scratch? A bit more challenging.

Some BLING from the auction? Not a bad idea.

Gluten free cookies. Your favorite!!

Or an antique Valentine's card, hand written? That's different.




EASY!
Make it from scratch. Ask Victoria for Callebaut chocolate.
Flowers are a given.


CHOPARD NECKLACE
www.hallsauction.com
Auction, Tuesday Feb 9th, 5.30pm
BVLGARI NECKLACE
ROSE GOLD RING
Butter Cookies!!


Hand written card!















2 comments:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

What a wonderful listing! I can't decide on one thing ... I think I'll ask for all of them, starting with one of those delightful cookies. :-) Love those old-fashioned Valentines--they've always been my favorite!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!

Shirley

Simply...Gluten-free said...

I'm just a simple gal I'll take the fondue oh and the BVLGARI NECKLACE!!!!!