Thursday, February 04, 2010

GF PIZZA REVIEW BY ISABELLA

Hiya! It's Isabella, and I am the "new official" guest blogger for The Celiac Husband!
Many times when there are deliveries for GF Patisserie, I'm coming along because I don't wanna do my homework. Just kidding. Actually, I come along because we visit interesting places and sometimes Papa gets me FOOD!!!!

Today we went to Una Pizzeria. It's a new place in Calgary on 17th Avenue. And they sell mom's gluten-free pizza crusts.
I was very excited because I know that mom has the best GF pizza crust. But our oven at home does not get as hot as a real oven in a restaurant. You can see in the one picture how that crust has some blacks spot. (It makes it crispy & yummy!)

For dessert we had gluten-free chocolate cake. It had salt on it. (What??) I thought that was weird, but it went well with the cake. Also, they served "Creme Fraiche" and not whipped cream. Also weird, but Papa ate it.

If you have not been to Una Pizzeria and you want a really good pizza, that's gluten free, you HAVE to go there.

www.unapizzeria.com




P.S. I type much faster than Papa!!!



It's a nice place
COOL

BUBBLY WATER, JUST LIKE IN LAS VEGAS....
I am hungry, stop taking pictures!
PERFECT GLUTEN FREE CRUST
Absolutely two thumbs up
Salt on Chocolate cake????








8 comments:

CowtownGirl said...

The wonderful writing and the great pictures definitely make me want to try this place now (your papa talking about it didn't inspire me, but you did!). Thank you for this review.

H.Peter said...

So now I get topped by a ten year old?

CowtownGirl said...

Yup!

Vincci said...

Hi Isabella! Welcome to the Celiac Husband team! I'm excited to read more of your posts :)

Jean-Pierre said...

Hey

Hehe
I've been told I inspire people
[I don't believe it. It's a bunch of blah.]

and, papa, im 9 and a half.
I'm almost ten.

Thank you for the welcome!!
I wonder what I'm gonna do next..
[A chocolate world, maybe, if that exists.]

gfe--gluten free easily said...

What a treat to come here today and see this delightful "guest blog" post! ;-) I love how his blog and GF Patisserie are a true family operation. Your review was very honest and helpful. I'm going to keep Una pizzeria in mind when one day we finally return to Calgary and stop by to say hi! :-) Oh, and I would have loved that chocolate cake with creme fraiche. I bet one day you will, too. ;-)

Thanks, Isabella!

Shirley

Maureen "Hold The Gluten" said...

Great post Isabella! You are a fabulous "guest blogger" :) The pizza looks amazing -- I seriously need to make a trip to Canada!

bruleeblog said...

Nice job Isabella!!