Saturday, January 23, 2010

GF PIZZA AVAILABLE AT UNA PIZZA+WINE

Exciting news. Jayme MacFayden from UNA PIZZA + WINE has ordered up eleven Pizza crusts from GF PATISSERIE. Twelve actually, but one is on hold for Victoria who is so excited about going out for Pizza and not having to watch me eat mine, while she gets a salad....

Jayme is a Celiac herself and knows all about cross contamination which is truly good news for you guys. She may eventually offer her own GF Pizza crust, but at the moment they are too busy and went with Victoria's shells.

I dropped them off this afternoon, they are waiting for you. Lucky Christa C. was there already and really enjoyed her gluten free Pizza.
Having learnt a thing or two about Pizza from my Italian pal Bruno, I can tell you one thing. The ingredients offered at UNA are incredible. Authentic stuff.

-San Marzano Tomato Sauce
-Bianca Buffalo Mozzarella
-Fresh Arugula
-Fresh Grana Padano
-Sicilian Anchovies ( For me)

This is not your neighborhood Pizza Parlor, so go get your gluten free Pizza today and be excited! It's safe to eat.

618 17th Ave S.W.
(403) 453-1183
www.unapizzeria.com














4 comments:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

I'm betting they will be inundated and need a lot more pizza crusts!! Enjoy when you go. Eating gf pizza out is a wonderful experience when you can eat safely.

Shirley

H.Peter said...

Shirley,
you would have won teh bet. They sold out of their first order....

gfe--gluten free easily said...

I knew it!! ;-)

Shirley

jeffz said...

The GF pizza isn't an option now. I was there August 21/10 and was disappointed that I couldn't have a GF pizza (still on the menu). In search for a pizza, I tried Boston Pizza's GF pizza and it was very good! Well done BP! Best GF pizza so far is Iron Goat Pub & Grill in Canmore (but a little out of the way for me).
Cheers
PS. Great blog and Patisserie!