Sunday, December 13, 2009

STOCKING UP THE BAKERY

Only 6 more shopping days before Christmas at GF PATISSERIE. And Victoria wants to be ready. So I offered to help today, with the procuring of groceries for the bakery. Usually it gets done on Mondays, but they are running a couple of extra baking shifts to ensure everybody who comes before the holidays, gets something.

Off to Costco we went and stocked up on all the premium ingredients she needs to make your delectable treats. -30 Celsius. So cold. I was worried the eggs would freeze on the way to Cochrane, but it's all good.

The weather is turning mid week towards warmer temps, so get ready for a final ride to GF PATISSERIE before Christmas.


SIX MORE DAYS
PLENTY OF EGGS

IT'S BETTER WITH BUTTER. ALWAYS!


MUST ADD CREAM!

IT'S COLD IN CALGARY






3 comments:

CowtownGirl said...

And I for immensely appreciate all the effort that goes into the bakery!!! In fact.....I think I might have to "bump up" my order a bit! :)

H.Peter said...

Bump it up! They can handle it.

Allison the Meep said...

Everything is better with butter. I feel so sorry for the lactose intolerant celiacs because butter is magic.