Saturday, November 28, 2009

ROAD TRIP!

Off I go on a buying trip. It was a difficult year in the "want" business. Nobody "needs" a 12 ft gazebo in their back yard. But things are roaring back since September and many clients need new things to sell.
So I am going to dig out some new and exciting products in the hopes it will appeal to my customers.

China blocked any and all Blogsites including mine, so it will be hard to post about all the great food that will inevitably come across my table while I am there. I have discussed email posts with Lauren, where she just has to cut and paste and add the pictures.
So keep looking in here.

As a "last supper" Lauren even baked a gluten free marble loaf cake at the house, she knows what I miss most when on the road.
Yes, Yes, of course I am missing the family more, but it's the sweets I crave.....



Isabella came with me a few years back

You like it?

I am buying it anyway. Will stop traffic!
Mine, all mine!

Oma could not do it any better with gluten....






3 comments:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Hope you have a great trip! That marble loaf is gorgeous ... I remember eating that many moons ago. Gluten free marble loaf must be great. I'm thinking I could make that ...

Can't wait to hear about your trip via Lauren!

Shirley

H.Peter said...

hey Shirley, went and back in 7 days....

You should try the marble loaf, it is exquisite.

All good in the USA?

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Wow, that must have been "a fast boat to China"! ;-)

I definitely must plan on the marble loaf in the future!

Yes, all good here ... well, in my little part of the world, anyway. Glad you are home safe and sound!

Shirley