Saturday, October 10, 2009

MAGGIANO'S LAS VEGAS

I ordered the Tiramisu to go.

PASTA! AVAILABE GLUTEN FREE





No croutons.....



UN STANZA



Wynn's across the street





Maggiano's little Italy. Located right above Cafe Baba Re Ba in the Fashion Show Mall in Vegas. When we visit Vegas together, I always get stuck at Baba Re Ba, which in itself is a great place. But I always glance upstairs, thinking of their Pasta and Tiramisu.

This trip I went sans Victoria and naturally took advantage and went upstairs. Tuesday night, a 250 seat restaurant fully booked. What recession? I could not believe it.
Just a short, worthwhile wait though, we got a great table on their veranda, overlooking Wynn's properties across the street.

Maggiano does not have a GF menu, but they do offer their pasta dishes with gluten free rice pasta. And I highly recommend you go and try them. It's a chain and you will not regret the trip.

I ordered Linguine with clams in a red sauce, Caesar's salad (without Croutons) and Tiramisu. My client ordered Veal (can be made GF), a side of pasta. As you can see, it's a friendly place for Celiacs.
To boot, a couple of musicians serenaded the crowd and I even recognized them from way back when they played for us at Zeffirino's, a different Italian restaurant in Las Vegas.