Sunday, September 13, 2009

GLUTEN FREE BROWNIES











Ingredients DO matter. In anything you make really. Food or drink, the better the ingredients the better the product.

GF PATISSERIE'S brownies are made with Callebaut chocolate and some other gluten free ingredients and are just maybe the best ones out there. I have not had too many Brownies elsewhere, but just from my gut feeling, these ones are hard to beat.
Whenever I run a delivery, a Brownie is sort of my treat that I get from the bakery.


When I made my coffee this morning, I saw a small cake box in the kitchen, instantly Sunday started out even better. BROWNIES! A box of brownies? Unsold? Unreal. Thank you customers of GF PATISSERIE, thank you for leaving something.

So instead of making my regular Capucc, I went for an Espresso con Panna, which was the perfect match to this incredible Brownie.
If you buy from Victoria, but have never had a brownie, please try it. You will be as happy as I am after this breakfast.




10 comments:

gfe--gluten free easily said...

LOL I'm imagining you with arms stretched to the heavens thanking the gods (and perhaps busy GF Patisserie fans) for leaving you some brownies to enjoy. They look incredible. I like the dollop of chocolate, too. I'm enjoying chocolate via all the blogs I'm reading this morning. Must be the change in seasons ... there's a lot of chocolate out there in blogland at the moment. ;-)

Shirley

H.Peter said...

Those brownies ARE heaven, Shirley.

I am going to make you fish recipe today, with Salmon.

Victoria said...

Uhm, sorry honey, those brownies I had in the freezer. GF Patisserie sold out of everything yesterday.

H.Peter said...

Oh. ehm, well, they tasted excelletn nevertheless....

gfe--gluten free easily said...

Ha ha ... should have known that Victoria and Lauren's loyal fans did not leave ANY for you ... good thing she is looking out for you. ;-)

Boy, I wish I could come over for your salmon version. You know I do almost anything for good salmon. In a few years, when I am rich and famous, I'll hop on my Lear jet and pop in. LOL

Shirley

Eileen said...

Those brownies are heaven. Darn its Sunday and you're closed. Maybe Wednesday when he picks up our cake I'll get my husband to pick up some brownies for me too...

Eileen

H.Peter said...

Hi Eileen,

Cake & Brownies, you deserve it.

We can't wait for you to come back with the whole family!!

H.Peter said...

Good morning Shirley,

I really do hope that one day soon you can make it back up here.

fyfedawg said...

I was going to say "why did I have to be in Toronto the one week there were finally brownies left over??" but it sounds like it was too good to be true anyways..

Nonetheless, I know I would have had one as well if they were just sitting there!!

H.Peter said...

Ah, David, those brownies were incredible. All six of them....