Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE ULTIMATE (GF) PIZZA BASH





What do you get when you take Bruno and a wood fired Pizza oven from Italy? The best GLUTEN FREE PIZZA in Canada. And of course regular pies as well.
My goal on this trip was to see how GF PATISSERIE'S Pizza shells would taste if baked in a wood fired oven.

Victoria says that is was the best Pizza she had.

Of course big thanks go to Sandra, bruno's wife who really only bought the best ingredients for this Pizza party.
Bruno was manning the oven, which so gladly was provided to us by Heath & Jill in Black Diamond. You can read more about them in this post:

http://theceliachusband.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-want-that-pizza-oven.html








Frutti di mare








Gluten Free Pizza baked in a wood fired oven look that good! And taste even better.




This is Victoria's gluten free Pizza.














Isabella, a picky eater, ate her whole gluten free Pizza.






















































































9 comments:

Simply...Gluten-free said...

Looks like you guys had a good time and some good pizza!

Chris said...

Looks fantastic. What a day!

ellorneo said...

Is that you holding the pizza? It looks delicious! If ever I build my own house, it's going to have a wood fired oven in it! I hear it's great for making delicious bread!

H.Peter said...

Hallo Lorne,


The guy holding the Pizza is my pal Bruno. Probably Calgary's best Italian chef.

You should say "When" I build my own house. Not "If", because you will.

H.Peter said...

Hey Chris,

it was a formidable day. Now. where to open that Pizza joint.

H.Peter said...

Hello carol,

good times and great Pizza indeed.

How are things in Tampa?

Chris said...

Now your talking H.Peter, those are the thoughts I like to see!!

green ink said...

Wow, those pizzas look positively delicious...my lunch hour isn't for a while, but after looking at those I'm starving :P

H.Peter said...

Let me tell you, these Pizze were unreal.

When we get our next house, I will get a Pizza oven.