Monday, June 01, 2009

GLUTEN FREE PIZZA PARTY
















Isabella had some friends over on Sunday to celebrate her belated birthday. They went swimming first, then came back to the house for some food and fun.
Victoria brought home some gluten free Pizza shells and cupcakes with chocolate ganache. Enough sugar in those cakes to keep the girls buzzing for a while.

As I have learnt a few things about Pizza from my friend Bruno, the oven was pre heated to 550 F and we got some Pizza stones. We prepped a few different simpler Pizza pies, kids do not enjoy anchovies, Prosciutto or other "exotic" toppings just yet. Plain cheese and peppperoni....thanks Domino's. Nice trend setter. Unreal.

The girls had fun, enjoyed the food and life is good.





12 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like Isabella and her friends had a fun time! It was such a beautiful day yesterday for them to play in the yard! And I don't like exotic stuff on my pizza either. I'm picky though... like I've told you before :P

H.Peter said...

hey Nicole,

the girls enjoyed their Sunday afternoon.

Not many people like anchovies, good, more for me!

gfe--gluten free easily said...

They all look quite happy. Pizza and chocolate ... a recipe for success with girls! ;-)

Shirley

H.Peter said...

Shirley,

are you calling me a girl now?

gfe--gluten free easily said...

LOL ... no, just saying that the food might be something else for a party for boys ... pizza maybe, but not chocolate most likely. ;-)

Jessmeca said...

MMMM... Pizza & Cupcakes!

Sunday was a beautiful day here to, glad you all had a reason to enjoy it all the more!

Thanks again for the yummy yummy gluten free goodies that i picked up on Saturday. I have restraint this time and *Most* of the little cream puffs are still left, and so far only 1 coffee cake down.

I nearly took a picture to email to you all of my lunch this morning, i had a coffee cake & 3 little cream puffs with yummo big strawberries in-between it looked soo pretty.

Keep creating so i can keep trying :)

H.Peter said...

Hi Shirley,

I guess Pizza is such a universl food, it could almost be it's own food group?

H.Peter said...

Hi Jessica,

glad you liked it all, sounds like a power breafast to me...

Victoria got another emailyesterday about what will be baked for ths weekend, so check Facebook on Wednesday.

Pambobanker said...

I am still unable to connect via your Facebook link. Is it under a group or business? Thanks a lot

H.Peter said...

Hi there,

please send me your email address and I "friend" you.

Pambobanker said...

pambobanker at yahoo dot comp

Pambobanker said...

I just realized I have a different email on my facebook page but do not feel comfortable sending this way - I will send via the bakery email if that is okay. Thanks so much