Friday, March 27, 2009

SPRING GOODNESS AND LITTLE PETER COTTONTAIL







Calgary may not be ready for spring, but GF Patisserie certainly is. Victoria and I (hey it's Lauren...haven't posted in a while!) have started to get pretty tired of the snow, its officially the new season! To help get us in the mood, we made spring-themed sugar cookies for everyone to enjoy.

Mutual effort goes into making these, Victoria bakes them off, and I do the finishing touhes. I quite enjoy singing "Little Peter Cottontail" as I decorate...the bunny rabbits are my favourite! Oooh sprinkles! They'll definitely bring out the kid in you. But after all the effort that goes into them, I am glad we can enjoy these little edible creations.

5 comments:

H.Peter said...

Great cookies.
Thanks for posting Lauren.

ellorneo said...

The cookies look great!

Nicole said...

Very cute! Makes we want to make cookies for Easter now :o)

GFE--gluten free easily said...

Beautiful cookies, Lauren! I've always been weak for decorated seasonal cookies!

Shirley

Merisi said...

Oh, these are gorgeous!
I am such a failure at decorating cookies.

Would you share the dough recipe?
I once had a sugar cookie recipe that was quite good (after a night's rest in the fridge also really easy to roll out), but I lost it. Any I have tried since, stick to the rolling pin like glue or refuse to be rolled out when cold.