Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GLUTEN FREE TRAVEL


Dang. I am not even a Celiac. Just a considerate husband. As I am prepping a short trip over Easter WITH Victoria, I'd better look up what's new on the GF front in the USA. To make it a smooth trip for the family.

I thought I travel lots, but today I found a couple of Blogs of real road warriors.
I mean they travel. All the time, all the places. All GF. Great reads for those of you who are travelling for work or fun and always look for that place to get some GF food. Here they are:




4 comments:

mb said...

Thanks for the call out! I may travel a lot however I'd say your travel beats mine with the quality over quantity thing.

Have fun and great GF travels over the holiday.

H.Peter said...

You are welcome, MB.
Go to Vegas at all?

GFE--gluten free easily said...

Cool that you have a family trip coming up!

Those blogs are helpful, especially the first one. Boy, does he get around. And, how tickled I was to see he has my blog listed in his blog roll!

Are you familiar with this one below? Not a blog, but has reviews.

http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/

Thanks!
Shirley

H.Peter said...

Hi Shirley,

thanks for the link. New to me.

The trip will take us to old stomping grounds and we know where it's safe to eat there.