Sunday, February 08, 2009

GLUTEN FREE QUICHE











Sundays can be lazy around the house. The weather was great, so we ventured out for a while, visited Blush Lane and Planet Organic to see what's new in the gluten free section.

For dinner today we are having a couple of Victoria's gluten free Quiches, Cheese and Rosemary with my favorite greens, Arugula salad on the side. I am telling you, there is no difference in the crust from GF to regular. Unreal.

Early dinner today, I am leaving for a few days to attend a trade show in Las Vegas. I am sure there will be plenty to write about.

5 comments:

ellorneo said...

Have fun in Vegas! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there!

GFE--gluten free easily said...

Lazy Sundays are good. Since I am in party prep mode, mine hasn't been as lazy as I would like. LOL However, I cooked yesterday (chili, cookies) so none of that at least today. Anyway, I love quiche. Victoria's quiches look and sound lovely. I make mine crustless because I am not as dedicated (or as talented) as Victoria, but we enjoy them. ;-)

Have a great trip!
Shirley

H.Peter said...

I will have to work first, but then my work is fun.

Allison the Meep said...

Those look good, and I'm not even a quiche kind of person.

What kind of work do you do?

H.Peter said...

Allison,

try making a quiche, really easy and a great lunch.

As for work: www.taosourcing.com