Thursday, February 19, 2009

GLUTEN FREE PANINI SANDWICH
















So get ready for the summer @ GF Patisserie. I know it is still February. But if we all think summer, maybe the snow goes away and it gets warmer faster? Help me!!!!! I need warm sunshine. NOW!

Anyway, the images are mostly of what Victoria wants to offer this summer. Though the open face sandwiches are just a sample, so you can see what's inside. Egg salad, Salami, Mortadella, anything really.
I am most fond of the PANINI idea, a hot grilled sandwich with a bit of Tomato Aioli to dip in. Very Eurofoodish. That's not a real word but you get the idea.

It's fresh all the way with GF Patisserie's bread, cold cuts and cheeses from the Italian Market and easy to snack on the way!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

Panini's are great! I love Chicken ones the best.

H.Peter said...

Then we will make Chicken Paninis!

How is the home?

GFE--gluten free easily said...

I keep telling you I don't miss bread and I don't, but you keep showing photos that make me want some! LOL Well, a little at least. Having a panini "bite" would be so good. :-) I predict paninis will be very popular at the Patisserie!

Shirley

Nicole said...

Now I'm hungry.

Our place is great! it's so nice to finally be able to relax :o)

H.Peter said...

Hi Shirley,

yes, I agree they will be a big hit. Not every day, but on weekends as a snack out the door...

I will stop posting about bread....

GFE--gluten free easily said...

No, no, don't stop ... it's your "bread and butter" literally! ;-)

Shirley

H.Peter said...

That's funny. Bread & butter.

I just ate chicken sandwich with Victoria's bread. I cannot believe it.

Travis Ingersoll said...

What a treat it must be to have a gluten-free chef in the house that can create great GF bread! The Panini looks wonderful:)

H.Peter said...

Hello Travis,

it is wonderful. How are your creations doing? Let me visit your Blog quickly.

ellorneo said...

I'm still waiting for you to drop by the shop with one of these.

H.Peter said...

Hi Lorne,

one day....it's just that the sandwich will be cold by then