Saturday, December 13, 2008

WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST?











Calgary, December 13th 2008. -24 Celsius (-11F for my american friends) at 8am.


I MISS LAS VEGAS!

Lauren went to work with her mother today, so for a change we were all home for breakfast. That has become a rare occasion in our house.
Here is what we had for breakfast. Can you guess who had what?

-Espresso with Gluten Free Vanilla Crescents (lots of them)
-GF Patisserie's Gluten Free Raisin Bread with St. Andre Brie Cheese
-Cocoa Pebbles (the best gluten free cereal!!)
-GF Patisserie's Gluten Free Raisin Bread with Cream Cheese




4 comments:

Ace Sigma said...

Hey there - I'm a celiac and my boyfriend has had to endure all sorts of cooking (especially baking!) "experiments"! I had no idea Cocoa Pebbles was GF! Just found your blog today, looking forward to reading more, all the best!

H.Peter said...

Yhank you for stopping by and also for commenting.
I know how BF feels. Tell him it is better for his stomach too!

Yes, Cocoa pebbles are GF. My daughter used to get them in Vegas, now we have to make trips across the border. Not available in Canada

Enjoy the blog. Check out Victoria's ebsite:

www.gfpatisserie.com

ellorneo said...

Have you ever tried Pfanntastic Pannenkoek Haus in SW Calgary? I'm not sure if it's GF or not, but they make some great breakfasts and lunches and dinners! Thousands of pancakes to choose from. Being dutch, I love the dutch food. Reminds me of Oma's cooking!

Just thought I'd point that out!

http://www.pfanntasticpannekoek.com/

H.Peter said...

I drive by very often. When I go south, i always think of going in. When I go north I usually miss the exit.

I LOVE Pannekoken. I gotta go there!