Thursday, December 18, 2008

GLUTEN FREE DELIVERY SERVICE






















How do you like Calgary now? Got stuck on Deerfoot yet? Cold enough for you?

Anyway, let's not complain too much. Still a great city. But I really think we should invite Al Gore for a lecture on global warming.....that'll go over well here.



Due to the weather, Victoria's delivery requests spiked quite a bit over the last week or so. No surprise, people do not want to miss her great gluten free baking, but they also do not want to go on the road with all that ice and snow.


Peter to the rescue. I deliver to your door. Yes, just call Victoria and order. I drive to you. I enjoy it. Not the drive. But the actual delivery. Seeing the smiles when I show up and give the customers their weekly order, or today's surprise gluten free birthday cake. Happy Birthday Brenda.



It's a great Christmas feeling!


































16 comments:

Simply...Gluten-free said...

Boy di I wish I lived there so I could get gf baking delivered to me! Happy Holidays.

ellorneo said...

Is that you delivering on the bike? Sheesh! It must have taken a while to shovel all the snow from that picture to make it look summery! Nothing quite like dedication to customers!

Nicole said...

What a nice husband you be!

H.Peter said...

But in Tampa you don't have -11F degrees. No deliver needed!....

Lorne, I have a bike, but it is all dusty in the garage..

Nicole, I am trying to be a good one. Most of the times I succeed, sometimes I fail miserably.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

I am at teh bakery on 24th afternoon, waiting for teh TELUS guy in the morning.

Caitlin said...

On behalf of Celiac's everywhere - Thank you for putting your life at risk on that hill and driving all the GF goodness to our homes!

We came in first thing this past Saturday and all I could see were the headlines in my head: 'Girl and Boyfriend risk it all for bread' or 'Celiac dies for bread'. Totally worth it, but so happy that should I chicken out I can put your life at risk and still have the greatest flat bread known to man kind.

Cheers,
Caitlin

H.Peter said...

Caitlin,

I am glad you made it up and down Cochrane Hill. Congratulations! The roads are wild, drivers are wilder...
but just like my idol, the guy int he red suit, I am coming through for Celiacs far and near.

Keep spreading the word, have a Merry Christmas and enjoy all the foods you want!

Jean-Pierre said...

hehehehehe very good my saint man.

Jean-Pierre said...

hohohohoohohohohohhhohohohhohohohohohhohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh.




P.S. this isnt your daughter~~~~~~~~ this is santa... late.. on vacation... in vegas.. i just know her pass word

Jean-Pierre said...

yoo dadda.

hi.

H.Peter said...

As you can see, my daughter Isabella has learnt how to leave a comment on Blogs...watch out

Maureen "Hold The Gluten" said...

Hmmm, what would the delivery charge be to New Jersey? I think you and your bike could make it!! :) Hope you had an awesome holiday. Happy New Year!!

H.Peter said...

New Jersey? Flat fee of $10.00.

Happy New Year

teena sirvi said...

Sydney Wholesale Cakes

Rustam khan said...

guess wallets for women

Rustam khan said...

sarkari naukri

Rustam khan said...

Screen Printed T-Shirts