Friday, November 21, 2008

LAUREN'S GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE







Lauren is going out tonight. Lauren is too busy writing a post to you. Teenagers. What can I say.

So let ME tell you what she made today.




The perfect Chocolate Mousse on a cake. I love Chocolate Mousse. She used their Callebaut chocolate and created a light, chocolatey Mousse cake that is PERFECT. I could not have done any better. If you are in or around Cochrane Saturday, stop by and buy a piece. Eat instantly. Reward yourself. Don't worry, they have napkins at GF Patisserie.






5 comments:

ellorneo said...

Hmmm, I may be tempted.

Dana Wax said...

well done lauren!

(don't be too rough on the poor girl, better she bakes than writes about not baking, hehe)

H.Peter said...

Hi Dana,

You are right...I will cut her some slack.

Her creations are well worth it.

Nicole said...

Lauren and Victoria are making WAY too many good looking foods. It's gonna take me forever to try them all. I need a piece of this cake. Yep, I do. It looks delicious!

ellorneo said...

I dreamt about this last night...