Friday, November 14, 2008

GLUTEN FREE TIRAMISU!











Since I am getting a bit busier these days, I don't have so much time to sneak around the bakery. So my updates about those tasty treats are very short notice.....not to mention I hardly get any treats for myself.

Besides all the standard classics, Lauren and Victoria made Tiramisu for today. I tested their gluten free version a week ago and must say it is as good as the one.


Anotehr fresh treat today is the Cheese cake with a Gingerbread crust. Sounds very interesting.

10 comments:

ellorneo said...

Ahh, once again. A favourite of mine just looks so good!

H.Peter said...

Bon Giorno Lorne,

Yes, that TIRAMISU is amazing.
I had the trial version a week ago.

They bought a small espresso machine to make the espresso for it.

Lauren Jane Marie said...

hmm well the new version is a lot cleaner, remind me to take a pic for you...

Lauren Jane Marie said...

and the cake i made the other day...i used that marzipan from austria

ellorneo said...

I want to get an espresso machine too. A stovetop one, though. Those just seem really cool. But I don't like espresso, I just like steaming stuff, like Vanilla Chai Teas! Woohoo!

Where do you get all the ingredients?

H.Peter said...

If you buy one of those stove tops (which I actually really like), you can't steam any milk....they are percolators.

My best machine I bought on EBAY for half of list. It's a Starbucks Barrista. been using this machine for 4 years now. Daily.

ellorneo said...

I thought the stovetop ones did steam. My parents had one, but I guess I didn't pay attention as to what it did.

I'll check on ebay though. Good idea!

H.Peter said...

Here is a great site full of info for the Home Barista.
The Elektra A3 is my favorite

http://www.home-barista.com/elektra-a3-buyers-guide.html

ellorneo said...

Thanks for the link! It's a wee bit more than I require, but should I ever own a cafe one day, I'd love to have something like that.

Dana Wax said...

those look amazing. my compliments to the bakes!...and the photographer!