After the first summer at the Farmers' Market and a couple of month with the permanent location in Cochrane, Victoria and Lauren reflected yesterday on how GF Patisserie is developing and which steps to take next.
They carefully looked at the product line up, how to improve upon it and increase variety without compromising the excellent quality they are known for and keep the waste to a minimum as well.
Fresh is fresh, no doubt about it and I think that's what sets Victoria's creations apart from other gluten free baked goods. I found the below list of bestsellers very interesting.
Please send them an email and let them know what you think of the products.
1. Fresh Breads; #1 Seller, especially the Italian Flatbread and of course the Sandwich bread
2. Coffee Cake; Victoria's best! even from the freezer, they are excellent
3. Lemon Loaf; All natural, with real lemon and lemon zest, this is a winner
4. Butter Tarts; Three different kinds, all sold very well over the summer
5. Cupcakes; With all high end natural ingredients, they are as good as the real thing.
Though new at the bakery, Sacher Torte and Cheese Cakes are up and comers in terms of popularity. Raisin bread, another new creation will be a hit as well.
So now it's onto the next level, listen to the fellow Celiacs and develop an even greater product line of FRESH gluten free baked goods for you.
On October 25th, Victoria will showcase her baked goods at the Calgary Celiac Chapter's conference here in Calgary. If you have not registered for this event, please look for a follow up post on it.