Monday, October 20, 2008

SNACK BETTER





That's the motto of a company in Seattle, called Sahale snacks. I discovered them last year around the same time at COSTCO, where they sold bags of Pecans. We bought a bag and by the time I got around to eat some of them, Costco was sold out. No reloading....
Valdosta Pecans are nuts with a kick. They add dried cranberries, orange zest and black pepper. What a nice mixture. Sweet, nutty and a dang of spice.

They do carry smaller bags (145gr) at a variety of stores, but today at Costco they had the big bags again. I loaded up! Not going to run out before Christmas this time. If you like Pecans, try them.


SNACK BETTER!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Those look really good! Too bad we got rid of our Costco membership a couple months ago...

ellorneo said...

Wow! Those sound super tasty! I love dried cranberries! And with orange zest and black pepper?? That's awesome!

H.Peter said...

I will have some for you put aside at GFP. Just ask the ladies for your stash of nuts.

I do not eat ltos of nuts, but hazelnuts and Pecans, yes. And of those, this mix is the best I had.

ellorneo said...

Holy awesome! thank you so much :-)

Vicki said...

Eek, those sound good! Will have to search out a bag.

gfe--gluten free easily said...

I go through a 1-lb bag of just plain old pecans about every 2 weeks. And a 1-lb bag of walnuts about once a month. Plus, we eat other nuts, like cashews, and nut mixes. If we buy a glazed mix like this one, it would be gone in a few minutes. It sounds interesting though. I can see that one of the ingredients is black pepper ...

Shirley