Thursday, October 30, 2008

VIVRE LA FRANCE







15 years ago when I went for my immigration interview at the Canadian Embassy in Vienna, one thing I will never forget. The interviewer kept asking me all question in french.
When I inquired if that is important since I have chosen Alberta as my destination, she simply replied "Toutes le monde parle Francais".

Hmm, I did not know....but I passed the interview with my basic french I guess, otherwise I would write this Blog from Austria...lucky me.

Well, since living here, I have not spoken all that much french. But to show my continued support to those who do speak french, I found a Blog from France that I like very much.
Well, I like most things french. Cheese, pastries, wine, the 35 hour work week, going on strikes, 10 weeks vacation, etc.

Yes, the Blog is about gluten free baking and food, but also some great images outside the kitchen. I added Perrine's Blog on my Roll to the right.. Go check it out. It's worth it.









3 comments:

ellorneo said...

Thanks for the link! I added it to my list of blogs for three reasons:

1- The food looks fantastic
2- I need to remember my french (I took it for 11 years in school and can't remember much)
3- You recommended it!

I also just had what appeared to be a mocha-type cupcake with polka-dots. Sooooo good!

H.Peter said...

Bon jour, comment ca va?

Yes, it is a great looking blog.
The Polka dot cupcake is not my favorite, but I have to say that people love this one.

ellorneo said...

!*GASP*! It's not your favourite? !*END GASP*!