Wednesday, October 08, 2008

GLUTEN FREE SUGAR COOKIES FOR THANKSGIVING





Lauren was busy today with all those special orders coming in for Thanksgiving already. But she did have time to make great looking cookies. Nicely decorated in a holiday theme.

They taste good, very good actually. You just can't beat real butter when it comes to flavor in baking.

Those sugar cookies complete an already great variety of gluten free items for Thanksgiving at GF Patisserie.

You can get:
-Gluten Free Stuffing Cubes
-Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie
-Gluten Free Pumpkin Slice
-Gluten Free Sugar Cookies

Just in case they get too busy, send them an email if you want to special order anything for Thanksgiving. gfpatisserie@gmail.com

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Very nice job on the cookies!!!

H.Peter said...

I will tell Lauren. She went to SAIT for the Pastry & bakery Progam.

Sophie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog a few weeks ago :)! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to comment back. You've got a nice blog yourself! I love those sugar cookies, I've been wanting to make some festive cookies but have yet to prepare a gluten-free batch!

Sophie
Flour Arrangements

H.Peter said...

No worries. I bookmarked your BLOG and eventually will list it on minre as well.

Christa said...

One word... heavenly! Everything looks so yummy... I can't wait for tomorrow!

H.Peter said...

Hello Christa,

Victoria told me about your truip to the US. Did you enjoy it?

Dana Wax said...

those look absolutely amazing..and i love pumpkin anything. yum!