Friday, October 03, 2008

GLUTEN FREE CROUTONS





Victoria's Italian Flat bread is becoming more and more popular in our house. Paninis, stuffing, garlic toast and now croutons. Gluten free croutons. Crispy.

They turned out really good. So obviously I had to make something for it and it's Caesar's salad. From scratch. All in.
Garlic, Parmesan, Anchovies, egg yolk and olive oil. Easier than you think and much tastier than any store bought Caesar's salad dressing. I added some chicken (yes, it's dark meat, white meat is for girlie men), topped off the salad with more shaved Parmesan and those crispy croutons.
Ehm, I think I used too much garlic. Oh well. less the next time.

1 comment:

ellorneo said...

My brother makes a caesar dressing similar to that. IT is super strong adn I love it, but I haven't had it in a while. Yours sounds really good too!