Friday, October 24, 2008

GLUTEN FREE CUPCAKES


















Cupcakes. That trend of pastry shops all over. Everybody loves a good cupcake. Many people predicted a quick demise of this sugary, creamy, buttery treat. Well, they are still around.
Victoria first introduced her gluten free cup cakes in July at the Bearspaw Farmers' Market to great response. No surprise really, since she uses real vanilla, real butter and Callebaut Chocolate.

Once GF Patisserie opened, patrons kept asking for those cupcakes, so Lauren and Victoria came up with a few more varieties and they keep on selling them. Especially when kids come in with their parents, the most requested item is a cupcake. "I WANT MY CUPCAKE!"

Go try one. Don't count the calories.

7 comments:

ellorneo said...

I WANT MY CUPCAKE! They look great!!!!

H.Peter said...

You funny.

had a short week?

Angi, Kyle, and Deak said...

Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering. We are moving into Cochrane tomorrow so I have no excuses to make a trip down the hill to get one! I even showed my mother-in-law the store so maybe I will get a treat as a surprise! Conniving? No... she asked about it! Plus, my husband works at Cochrane Dodge which is totally in walking distance!

H.Peter said...

You will enjoy living in Cochrane.

Just drop on in and say hi to the girls

ellorneo said...

Yup, another short week?

How often are you in the shop?

H.Peter said...

Hardly ever to be honest. I snow in once in a while to take some pictures or eat some cake....but I got enough on my work plate.

Nicole said...

I seriously cannot wait to move to Cochrane! Those are the best cupcakes I have ever seen! Yum!