Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GET YOUR WAFFLE!






You may have noticed that Victoria's place in Cochrane is not open on Tuesdays.

Though closed, she is busy at work all day long, prepping the place for the week and get daily staples made.

Victoria's waffle plan has been in the works for a while, now it is becoming reality. It took some tweaking and experimenting, but finally the product meets GF Patisserie standards. ( I could tell you stories....)

THE SIX PACK WAFFLES.

I doubt that Victoria will adopt my name suggestion, but regardless, you gotta get there this week and try them. Six big square waffles too thick for any toaster. You need a toaster oven. I almost set the house on fire, my waffle got stuck and set off the smoke alarm.

You can get them Wednesday to Saturday, 10 to 5


2 comments:

Christa said...

I'm very excited to try them!

Peter said...

If you like waffles, you will be very happy. Those are unreal

H.Peter