Sunday, July 06, 2008

HAPPY CUSTOMERS AT THE MARKET




It has been 6 weeks already since Victoria started to sell her fresh baked Gluten Free cakes and bread. By now she has already a good rate of repeat customers who come loyally every Sunday to buy a few things. Feedback is very positive with many of her clients expressing their excitement on the new permanent location in Cochrane. (More on that tomorrow)


Today was the first time Victoria did bring her cupcakes and they sold out pretty quick. So there will be more next Sunday

I will be taking some more shots of happy customers next week too, so come on by and you will be put on my blog...I had to leave early today for some work at the new bakery in Cochrane, but I was able to take a couple of pics.


Megan is one of Isabella's good friends from Bearspaw School. She is on the gluten free diet, and she came by today with her dad to stock up on goodies for the week.

4 comments:

Christa said...

I did buy a few of the cupcakes yesterday, but I have yet to eat any... such restraint, I know! dessert tonight, for sure.

H.Peter said...

They are well worth the wait. You will love them.

Please let me know what you think after you ate them.

Talk soon

H.Peter

Katie said...

Sounds like she is doing well with her business! I have always wanted to bake and sell gluten free baked goods! :-)

H.Peter said...

Hi Katie,

from your own experience, I am certain you will agree that most GF baked goods taste best when fresh. However, not many people sell it fresh. That is what Victoria realized.

You should always follow your passion and if you truly like baking you wil be very successfull.

Talk soon,

H.Peter