Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BBQ SAUCE



When in Rome do as the Romans do. Or adapt to the culture you live in.

So. We live in Alberta. What do Albertans do? They BBQ. A LOT!!!

When I first moved to Calgary, one of the strongest impressions were those rusty BBQ's on all the balconies in the belt line district. A very uncommon sight in Europe, let me tell you.


So I BBQ. Not as good as Victoria, she has more patience, but I am getting there. One day. Maybe. She thinks not.


I am sure most of the Celiacs reading this blurb are already aware, but I have to give a plug to this Calgary based company called Cattle Boyz Foods. I obviously need a gluten free sauce to go with all that meat I am going to grill. And I found one.CATTLE BOYZ ORIGINAL at Sobey's. Right there, bottom right hand side of the label, readable without glasses, or any other reading aides,
GLUTEN FREE.

Impressive, a company that cares about you celiacs. And it tastes OUTSTANDING. Really.



No comments: